JD's Modeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JD's Modeling

Plastic, Resin, & Ceramic Models of All Types.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sentinels MK I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AZmodeler
Admin

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-04-16

The Sentinels MK I Empty
PostSubject: The Sentinels MK I   The Sentinels MK I EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Sentinels are designed to hunt mutants, who often represent the protagonists of Marvel stories; therefore, they are usually employed as supervillains or as the tools of other villains. While many are capable of tactical thought, only a handful are self-aware.

Sentinels are technologically advanced, and have exhibited a wide variety of abilities. They are armed (primarily with energy weapons and restraining devices), capable of flight, and can detect mutants at long range. They possess vast physical strength, and their bodies are highly resistant to damage. Some are able to alter their physical forms or re-assemble and reactivate themselves after they have been destroyed.

Some Sentinel variants have the ability to learn from their experiences, developing their defenses during an engagement. Several groups of the robots have been created or led by a single, massive Sentinel, called Master Mold.

This BAF figure was given to me by Dig D's Toys for modification. so I modified it by adding 2 3mm green LED for the eyes and 1 5 mm LED for the mouth then adding a 3 volt coin cell with a momentary switch mounted on the back.

The Sentinels MK I Sentin11

The Sentinels MK I Sentin12

The Sentinels MK I Sentin13

The Sentinels MK I Sentin14

The Sentinels MK I Sentin15
Back to top Go down
https://modelmania.niceboard.com/index.htm
AZmodeler
Admin

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-04-16

The Sentinels MK I Empty
PostSubject: more Sentinel MK. I   The Sentinels MK I EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:02 am

The Sentinels MK I Sentin16

The Sentinels MK I Sentin18

The Sentinels MK I Sentin19

The Sentinels MK I Sentin20

The Sentinels MK I Dcfc0010

The Sentinels MK I Dcfc0011

The Sentinels MK I Dcfc0012

The Sentinels MK I Dcfc0013
Back to top Go down
https://modelmania.niceboard.com/index.htm

The Sentinels MK I
Page 1 of 1